Digital Content Producer
- Division: Wireless Group plc
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Belfast
- Department: Wireless
- Closing Date: 30/04/2019
- Reporting To: -
The role of Digital Content Producer at the popular radio station U105 will be working alongside the commercial teams to create digital campaigns and drive the content and numbers onto our website.
We are Wireless, a leading UK and Irish media company, which is wholly owned by News UK and Ireland Limited. Wireless operates national and local radio stations across the UK and Ireland.
These include talkSPORT, the world’s biggest sports radio station and global audio partner of the Premier League, alongside popular national digital stations talkSPORT 2, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio. From FM104 in Dublin, to U105 in Belfast, our local radio brands are distinguished by their connections with their local communities.
Job Title: Digital Content Producer
Location: Belfast – U105 Radio
The role of Digital Content Producer at the popular radio station U105 will be working alongside the commercial teams to create digital campaigns and drive the content and numbers onto our website. You will create fun, creative, and service-driven social content that resonate strongly with the target audience and maximising engagement opportunities on Facebook, Instagram, and emerging platforms.
Day to day you will:
· Populate the U105 website with content.
· Implement digital strategy for our online offerings.
· Manage digital display ads.
· Manage publishing, engagement, and analytics of social media content.
· Strong cross-departmental collaborative skills working with other departments to develop social media timelines, campaigns and brand activity.
· Implement the latest social media technologies, where applicable, and remain informed of the latest best practices and tools available.
· Provide regular insights and reports.
· Producing and editing content for social media.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties as required
What we’re looking for from you:
The successful candidate will already have gained experience within a digital role or hold a relevant qualification. You will need to be a creative thinker with the ability to work on a variety of products.
· Fluent in producing video and graphics optimised for social media platforms.
· Good writing skills with ability to edit and proofread.
· Strong attention to detail with a focus on results and deadlines.
· Ability to identify potential social media trends with a focus on local
· Creative flair, being able to think up innovative campaign and content ideas.
· Good knowledge and experience in Adobe design & video software.
· Being technically minded and able to troubleshoot your own problems would be advantageous
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to embrace a new challenge or take your next step in Digital within an exciting radio station environment.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.
To apply, please click ont he following link - https://www.newscareers.co.uk/vacancies/vacancy-details.aspx?VacancyID=23